Hudson River Financial FCU (HRFFCU) has entered into a merger agreement with Sunmark Credit Union (Sunmark CU). The underlying reason for this endeavor is that, as a credit union, every decision we make is driven by what’s in the best interest of our members. This cooperative partnership is about having the power to do more for you, which in turn allows us to return more to you- our members!
Many Added Benefits
With this exciting partnership, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Exceptional value for your membership with attractive rates on savings and loan products.
- More convenient services!
- A Call Center to provide you with more convenience
- An ITM (interactive teller machine) will be at our location providing 24/7/365 access.
- Better positioning for future growth, which means
- Continued ability to offer new products and services to help improve your financial life!
- A full array of member services for both individuals and businesses.
- Streamlined operating expenses allowing your credit union to operate more efficiently and profitably.
Your Credit Union, Your Vote
One of the biggest benefits of being a credit union member is that you play an important role in helping to guide the direction and mission of your credit union. Just as you can vote fellow members to the credit union’s Board of Directors, you will also have the opportunity to vote on this exciting partnership.We request your support with your “Yes” vote.
A Membership Meeting is being called for this purpose on October 26, 2020. The projected date for the merger to occur is November 30, 2020. Federal and State regulators have already given their approval for the merger.
You can submit your vote by clicking the vote now button on the top of this page or return your mail-in ballot by October 26, 2020.
Should you have any questions about the partnership, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 914-526-4015. Our Member Service team would be happy to speak with you.