Dear SimplyCredit accountholders and Valued Hudson River Financial Members,
We are excited to share with you the details on your new Hudson River Line of Credit, converted from your SimplyCredit line. Your new Hudson River Line of Credit is a personal line of credit just like your SimplyCredit line, with some minor changes and additional benefits.
In order to make managing your new line as easy as possible, and to provide details about the new benefits of your Hudson River Line of Credit, we have put together a Digital Account Guide for you. This will be sent to you via email, and contains a series of pages that goes over Managing Your Accounts, Accessing Your Funds, and Paying Back your Line.
If you haven’t received this email, or for any questions about this New Account Guide or your Hudson River Line of Credit, give us a call at 914-526-4015, extension 4.
Managing Your Account from Anywhere
Unlike your old SimplyCredit line, your Hudson River Line of Credit is viewable on Hudson River Financial’s online and mobile banking platforms!
- View Hudson River Line of Credit and other account balances
- Transfer funds from your Hudson River Line of Credit to your checking or savings account
- Pay bills and transfer to other financial institutions via free BillPay
Not enrolled in online banking? Enroll today!
Get Access to Your Funds
Your Hudson River Line of Credit gives you the flexibility and freedom to use funds for whatever you need! Use it for bill consolidations to emergency funds and even a major purchase or vacation.
Using your funds is simple:
- Take a draw from your Hudson River Line of Credit by transferring funds from the Line of Credit to your checking account
- Use your debit card, BillPay, or visit our branch or a Shared Branch and make a checking account withdrawal
- You can also pay third-parties electronically from your checking account using your Hudson River Financial FCU member number and our routing number: 221979114
Don’t have a Checking Account? Hudson River Financial offers three checking accounts with no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee, and you get a free Debit Card, free access to BillPay, and access to more than 55,000 surcharge free ATMs via the Allpoint Network! Click here to open an account today.
Repay Your Line of Credit
We offer a variety of options to repay your line balances, including:
- Paying with a Debit Card or via ACH in the Transfers tab on Online Banking
- Paying at our branch or a Shared Branch location
- Paying via a mailed check
- Setting up a Bill Payment from another financial institution using your Hudson River Financial FCU member number and our Routing Number: 221979114
Your first payment will be due on or before December 28th.
If you need assistance setting up a preferred payment method, give us a call at 914-526-4015, extension 4.